My son decided that Beatrice is now big enough to play with him the same way his friends do. This is what happened the other night while I was in the bathroom for literally two minutes...
I love the recent posts! This one with the baskets is hilarious! Franklin's cake looks super yummy! I miss you. I love you. xoxo! Are you planning on going to the luncheon Stacey is hosting at the Brigham?
4 comments:
I love the recent posts! This one with the baskets is hilarious! Franklin's cake looks super yummy! I miss you. I love you. xoxo! Are you planning on going to the luncheon Stacey is hosting at the Brigham?
Poor girl, I would love to know what she was thinking...she looked a little confused. She is beautiful!!
So stinkin' cute! You're a great blogger. So happy to be in touch with you. XO
Forget toys...kids have too much fun with laundry baskets! Why cute monkeys! : )
Post a Comment