I hope my joshua will love his new little brother the same way franklin is loving his sister.He is way to cute. As of today I'm still pregnant. I will keep you updated I miss you. Lots of love
AAAHHHHH.....way to cute!!!!!
that's so sweet! It's obvious how much he loves being around her!
They are so cute I could just eat them up! I love seeing her watch him and seeing him relish in his own performance. Too funny!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I hope my joshua will love his new little brother the same way franklin is loving his sister.He is way to cute. As of today I'm still pregnant. I will keep you updated I miss you. Lots of love
AAAHHHHH.....way to cute!!!!!
that's so sweet! It's obvious how much he loves being around her!
They are so cute I could just eat them up! I love seeing her watch him and seeing him relish in his own performance. Too funny!
Post a Comment