Monday, April 27, 2009

More Franklinisms

Since my son is growing up faster and faster by the second, I've realized I need to record as many as his cute sayings as possible before I forget them.
Lately he has been soooooo inquisitive. He loves to ask what everyone's name is. If I don't know a person's name, he looks at me sternly and says, "Mom, just tell me." The first couple of times he said this, I made up names. That quickly stopped because he saw right through my lies and said, "That's not his/her name." How does he know? I mean that kid's name really could've been Spencer...
His favorite question as of late is, "Mom, why are you wooking at me wike that?" His dad taught him that one. Or "Mom, what are you wooking at?" Or "Watchare you doinggg?" Writing it just doesn't do his cute litte expressions justice.
Finally, I asked Franklin what he did at church yesterday. I asked if he had a good time in nursery and about the songs he sang. He told me they sang, "Quickly I'll o baby." You know the one..."When my mother calls me, quickly I'll O baby. I want to do just what is right, each and every day." TOOOOOOOO CUUUUTE!!! I love my son and am so proud of him.

No comments: