
Franklin and I planted some seeds just about two weeks ago. I go out every few days to check on the progress, to see if anything is sprouting and what not. Well, today this is what I found. It's our first sprout! I wasn't sure if anything was going to grow, but sure enough, we have a zucchini sprout. Congratulations Franklin on your first sprout. Now we have to nurture it, spray it with some bug spray, and keep hoping it grows and grows and grows. If it does, I'll be making zucchini muffins. One of Franklin's favorites.
3 comments:
I LOVE the springtime, especially watching the way everything grows. The first sprouts...the first leaves...the first flowers! It's so exciting! I bet Franklin was SOOOO excited too!
Congratulations! I'm surprised & impressed. I hope no one mows over your hard work. :)
So exciting! Let me know when I should come over for those muffins......:)
Post a Comment