Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Comin' through

Watch out everybody, Beatrice is on the move. She has been scooting since she was a little over four months old, but now there is no stopping her. She is quite good at getting around. This video shows her going after a couple of toys and a book which is pretty impressive, but you should see her go after some food. Right before I took this footage she was watching me eat my breakfast and kept following me around hoping I would give her a hand out. I eventually caved and she ate almost an entire slice of bread. Franklin wasn't quite as mobile as she is at this age. In fact he never really did crawl that much. He mostly did the army commando crawl where he used his forearms and elbows to pull him everywhere and let his feet drag behind. It was so stinkin' cute and I wish I had footage of that to compare the too. They are both growing way too fast for me. This clip is a little long and I'm so embarrassed about the laundry on the floor. But it is clean and capturing my baby in motion is far more worthwhile than folding laundry anyday.

1 comment:

Bars said...

Look at her go! She'll be walking before you know it. I can't believe how fast she is growing; no wonder she needs food! It seems like she was just born. Amazing.