1.jpg)
I have a girlfriend who made Beatrice this ADORABLE hat. She has worn it quite a few times and now I am sad to say it is getting too small for her. I took a hundred cute pictures of my baby modeling her hat and, of course, just couldn't pick one or two to show. So I picked them all! The pics are mostly for Grandmama and Nana who live so far away...
3 comments:
Cute as a button, that one. I can't believe how talented that Tammy is!
Hey, Liz
I came across your blog via facebook. Your kids are adorable! Love the hat on Beatrice. If you care to know what's happening in our world check out: stormskingdom.blogspot.com
It's fun to catch up in the blogsphere.
Robyn (Saunders) Storms
Oh, Liz your kids are so stinkin' cute. Good job, Mama. I feel you on the laundry, UGH!
Post a Comment