
I recently wrote about dieting for a contest (and for my well-being). We had our final weigh in on Saturday and I was crowned our neighborhood's Biggest Loser. Wahoo for me!! I won a grand total of 210 dollars which is a huge reward for shedding the pounds. All the girls who competed with me were so great. I didn't feel any anymosity from them and I've gotten to know them all better throughout this contest which is another great reward for me.
When I was awarded the money they all asked what I was going to do with it. Treat myself to some cute clothes? Eat a decadent meal? Pamper myself? I was going to do all of those things with my reward money until I found out my car needed new tires. One of my front tires was so worn out you could literally see the threads.
That's right...I bought tires for my car with my hard-earned money. We did go out to eat as well, but knowing my car is again safe to drive is far more rewarding than a pair of skinny pants.
2 comments:
YAY! Good job, you worked hard and totally deserve to be the winner. I would totally agree that tires are a great way to spend the money that you won, you gotta have good tires... Good for you!
I think you at least deserve a manicure! You look amazing; way to go!
Post a Comment