

My mom made a super hero cape for Franklin over a year ago, but just now Franklin has taken to it. On one side it says Helicopter Hero and the other it says digger guy. Either way you look at it, he's a super cute to me.
I've mentioned before my son's knack to delay going to sleep at night. The other night he was at it BIG time. Our evening went a little something like this...
Franklin: Mom, mom, hurry come see. Come see me.
Mom: Uh oh Franklin, what did you do?
Franklin: Look mom, I'm being reverent. (He was kneeling on his bed with his arms folded)
Mom: Are you being reverent for church.
Franklin: No I'm being reverent in the temple! (Big, BIG smile)
Mom: Oh Franklin you are melting my heart.
Franklin: Mom come cozy with me.
Mom: Okay (I have the hardest time saying no to that)
Franklin: Mom, Jesus loves me.
Mom: Aaawww, he sure does. You are so cute. Now go to sleep.
Franklin: Jesus loves Santa Claus.
Mom: Ha ha ha, that is so funny and cute. Now go to sleep.
And the cuteness just goes on and on and on. Really the kid just melts my heart. I have never loved anything as much as him. Well my husband, of course, but it's just so different because my husband's just not as cuddly as a little boy who's reverent even in his bed.
3 comments:
It's fantastic that he knows how much he is loved (and Santa too!)....What a doll!
He has a good point about Santa. :) I love reading about His Adorableness.
He is SO cute! He melts my heart,too. I have a feeling he's really going to have a way with the girls! :)
Post a Comment