We bought play-doh for Franklin for his birthday. He loves the stuff and it's relatively inexpensive. Which makes me love it.
The other day he asked his dad to make a play-doh snowman. So his dad starts rolling the play-doh into different sized balls and stacking them. Next Franklin asked him to make eyes and a nose. Done! Then he asked for arms. Done! Then it was feet and shoes. Done! Lastly he asked his dad if he would make the snowman a penis. That's right...my little three year old thought his snowman just wouldn't be complete withuot his boy parts. Did my husband oblige? Of course he did. One snowman penis coming right up! I should've taken a picture...
4 comments:
Well, he did ask for a snowMAN! He cracks me up!
Good thing he was going for a snowman. Seems like a penis would be a lot easier to put on a snowman than the alternative.
HAHAHA! That is hilarious! I love that daddy and son were both totally involved. too bad you didn't have a camera!! priceless.
I love it!! As a mother of three boys, I totally get it!
Post a Comment