Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So B-U-S-T-E-D!!

Today I caught Franklin doing some things that made me smile, but at the same time worry about what's to come.

Earlier today I busted Franklin trying to turn the alarm, on our back door, off. We bought these little alarms that sound whenever the door opens. It's a cheap security system and a deterrent for Franklin. He hates loud noises and knows that whenever he opens that back door, a loud noise is what he's going to get. So Mr. Smarty pants had moved the dining room table chair over to the back door and tried to turn the alarm off. Realizing that chair wasn't tall enough, he dragged one of our counter stools over. That's when I busted him. Look at him reaching so earnestly to turn that little alarm off so he can sneak out the back door undetected.

The second thing I busted him doing was eating chocolate. I don't really mind if he eats it because he doesn't eat too many sweets and because, with him being so skinny, any calories are good calories in my book. I just mind that he was trying to hide it from me. What Franklin didn't realize is chocolate doesn't stay in your hand once you fall asleep...He was so tired he fell asleep before he even took a bite AND he fell asleep on the floor. Poor kid. His schedule's all messed up because of Daylight savings.

4 comments:

Joni said...

Oh my! You have your hands full with this mischievious little Gabe jr! What a cutie he is!

Anonymous said...

He is one clever kid.

Anonymous said...

Well, on the upside, this child is incredibly creative and resourseful! And a little sneakiness isn't all bad, right?

Sara said...

Oh that is too awesome! What a little smarty pants! I love your family pic and can't wait to see more=0