Monday, March 23, 2009

Friends

I got a call from a good friend last night. I hadn't spoken to her in months and months, but she's one of those friends, that no matter how much time goes by, I can pick up where I left off with her. We will always love each other no matter what happens or no matter that we haven't talked in weeks, months or years. I have many dear friends like that...friends from school, friends from my mission, friends from church. To all you dear friends who still love me after all these years, THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!!

Oh and here's one of the many pictures we had taken last week. The photographer is working her magic on the others, so this is all I have for now. More to come...

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hello Liz, I'm glad I stumbled across your blog so I can see how your pic turned out! Sooo cute.
(my blog is private so if you want me to add you to it email me your address Teygan100@hotmail.com

Joni said...

Where would we be without our friends, even the ones we don't get to see/talk to as often as we'd like? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pix! So dang cute! I can't wait to see more of them!!

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

Oh I love this picture of you guys!! I can't wait to see more!!

Kaspar said...

WOW! That picture is so beautiful! Please post more when you get them. They are gorgeous!

xoxo!