Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just like mommy


It's been said that imitation is the best form of flattery! Tonight Franklin found an old tube of mascara and was happy to show mommy that he can apply it all by himself, just like mommy. Franklin wants to do almost everything by himself. That quality alone makes him just like mommy...forget all about the mascara...it's his pride that makes him my boy.

6 comments:

Cami said...

Thanks for the laugh! This is so cute and funny.

Kaspar said...

This is so funny! I love him trying to turn off the alarm. I just love these moments in life!!! xo!

Anonymous said...

That's the same thing that happens when I try to wear mascara. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

ChrisnDave said...

Liz and Frank, its Christi and Dave Romney (Cozzens)... hellllooooooooo! Marie watched River (my 15mo son) for me today while I went to a doctor's appointment and she was so great, feeding him tons of fruits and veggies and dancing with him and letting him play with all of Frank's old toy cars. Anywayyyyyy, she showed me your blog so I thought I'd say hello and see how you guys are doing! Your kids are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Hope all is fabulous!

Donna Brand said...

I can't wait for that time to come .. He is just so cute. Love and miss you.

Wanna be farm girl said...

Isn't that he best! I have had a few that have done the whole mascara ting!