I posted a couple of pics we had taken and then a link to www.snapgoestheweasel.com so you could see other pics of us, but now here are some pictures never before seen on either blog. Drum roll please...
Your family pictures are amazing! What a great looking bunch you are. I love the big, pink flower on Beatrice. I really enjoyed reading your guilty pleasures post, now that is keeping it real! I too enjoy long naps in the afternoon. I'm glad you got yours :)
4 comments:
wow! Your children are so beautiful!
I love the pictures how can you choose your favorites.. i miss you guys I hope we can see each other soon . Love you
So beautiful! I love the family pix on top of your blog, such a gorgeous family!
Your family pictures are amazing! What a great looking bunch you are. I love the big, pink flower on Beatrice. I really enjoyed reading your guilty pleasures post, now that is keeping it real! I too enjoy long naps in the afternoon. I'm glad you got yours :)
Post a Comment