Friday, March 6, 2009

Franklinisms

My little boy is growing so fast. He already thinks he's ready to be three and a half, but I'm not. He says things that make him seem so grown up and then there are times when he's still only two and it melts my heart.

Today he showed me his race car from the Pixar movie "Cars." It's name is the Hudson Hornet. Franklin called him the Hudson Donut. I didn't want to correct him because it's just so cute.

Other cute mispronuciations: Peapock (instead of peacock), Panpakes (instead of pancakes), and wap wipes (instead of wet wipes).

I love it when he asks for panpakes in the morning or when he says Beatrice needs some wap wipes.

Most of all, I love that he still says "Cozy." That has been a favorite word since he was just over 18 months old and he still says it every night. "Mom, come cozy wif me." How can I ever say no to that?

2 comments:

Tammy Chenault said...

That's so cute! I love the little mispronunciations, too. You've reminded me that I should get some of Jack's on video before it's too late.

THE NORRIS FAMILY said...

So sweet! Before he stops saying some of them, record him, so that you can play it back over and over. You think they'll always say it that way, but one day they wake up and their sweet mispronounciation is suddenly gone...