We've been meaning to get family pictures since...well, since we've become a family. We found a great photographer through our next door neighbors. Check out her work at Snapgoestheweasel.blogspot.com
i want more!!! I want to see some pics with all 4 of you in them! And you are too funny. don't you be fooled that everyday is like that in my house! And I am glad to hear i am not the only one who needs a nap!
6 comments:
i want more!!! I want to see some pics with all 4 of you in them! And you are too funny. don't you be fooled that everyday is like that in my house! And I am glad to hear i am not the only one who needs a nap!
I'm with Sara... I want more!!! What a beautiful picture!! xoxo
You look so gorgeous Liz! Post some more!
Great photo of the two of you. Wow!
Very very nice. You are a beautiful family. Next time we come up lets make a plan. I need to see them in real life.
I'll expect a very large copy of each of these! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!
Post a Comment