
I don't usually post pictures of myself because I'm not all that photogenic, but I just had to post this one because it brought back a flood of great memories. I was such an awkward teenager (if you can't tell by the not-so-confident smile) but I had some great friends.
This picture was posted on my facebook page by one of those good friends. It made me smile, so I thought I would post it for a good laugh. My hair is complements of Olgilvie home perm and my mom. Thanks mom...for nothing. Just kidding. I loved my curly hair.
This was the boyfriend's club. We all had funny names for each other and were crazy about boys. I don't know how the two boys got to be in our boyfriend's club picture. They must have been going steady with one of the girls. Ben Selvage is the one on the lower corner. His older brother Aaron was my first kiss. We were playing Ewok House. He was the Ewok dad and I was the Ewok mom. And Ben Jensen is the one in the upper corner. He stuck his tongue in my mouth during a game of spin the bottle. It made me so mad that I went home and cried to my mom. It was no where as nice as kissing an Ewok. I know, I know...TMI, TMI. :)
5 comments:
Lol! I have a pix exactly like this and there is noway I'm posting it!!! Is that Jessica Holman next to you? Such fun times!
What Fun memories, some days you want to relive one of those days!! Love the photo!! Thanks for sharing the stories!!
Too funny! Aaron was your first kiss?! Those Selvage boys...
Yikes!!! Remember how cute we thought we looked? I must say, however, I miss the days of perms. What was easier than a perm????
I love the home perm. I too had many of those as a young girl. So fun to have big hair! And you are too photogenic.
Post a Comment