Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Slowly but surely...

I'm slowly getting around to dressing up my girl, like a girl. I had a hard time with pink for awhile, but it's obvious from looking at all the pictures I've taken of Beatrice, that pink is her color.
My girlfriend Erin gave me some bling to put on Beatrice's wrist and I finally got around to buying her a hairband. Now I just have to get some of those oversized flowers.

5 comments:

Cami said...

What a cute bunch of pictures...she is adorable! Love the chubby cheeks and big eyes. Pink does look good on her.

Gordita said...

She has the longest eyelashes. Lucky baby girl. And pink is her color.

Joni said...

She is such a beauty! You are right, pink is her color, but I'm betting she would make a paper bag look fabulous!

Tammy Chenault said...

Aw, she's so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting. Or that Franklin is potty training! Guess I have to get Jack going now to keep up with his friends...

Anonymous said...

She's sooooo cute in pink!!! I knew you could do it, mama!