Saturday, January 31, 2009

She's at it again...


My mom has moved on from "LOVE" letters to just about anything your heart can imagine. Check out her blog for all the cute things she has done lately and to win some letters of your own.

http://janiszettel.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Cami said...

I just checked out your mom's blog! Holy cow! She is so talented! I am so impressed with all of her ideas, I wish I was one of her kids so I could have one of everything she made. I love black too, so I loved her choice of colors on a lot of her stuff. I especially loved the letters with the pictures added. I would love to have one of those done for our family. Does she do those for other people?
Thanks for posting a link to her blog! I want to look at it again :)

Joni said...

Such a talented lady, she is amazing!