The Wii has a fitness component to it. There's one game where a person will stand and lean from side to side trying to imitate heading a soccer ball. Our 35-year old friend played it and stunk pretty badly at it. Franklin played right afterwards and beat our friend's score. It was the funniest thing I have seen in a very long time. I should have gotten video footage of it, but instead all I got were some snapshots. They just don't capture how cute little Franklin looked while he was leaning from side to side. And they don't capture the hysteria in the room when he beat our friend's score.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Wii had so much fun!
Saturday night we invited some old friends and some new ones over to our house for dinner. One of our friends brought his Wii video game system. The other friend has a Wii too. So he brought his controllers, meaning four of us could all play together. That was great and all, but not as great as when Franklin played.
The Wii has a fitness component to it. There's one game where a person will stand and lean from side to side trying to imitate heading a soccer ball. Our 35-year old friend played it and stunk pretty badly at it. Franklin played right afterwards and beat our friend's score. It was the funniest thing I have seen in a very long time. I should have gotten video footage of it, but instead all I got were some snapshots. They just don't capture how cute little Franklin looked while he was leaning from side to side. And they don't capture the hysteria in the room when he beat our friend's score.
The Wii has a fitness component to it. There's one game where a person will stand and lean from side to side trying to imitate heading a soccer ball. Our 35-year old friend played it and stunk pretty badly at it. Franklin played right afterwards and beat our friend's score. It was the funniest thing I have seen in a very long time. I should have gotten video footage of it, but instead all I got were some snapshots. They just don't capture how cute little Franklin looked while he was leaning from side to side. And they don't capture the hysteria in the room when he beat our friend's score.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have noted the same trend with Wii.
It is great to be in touch with you and your family. They are darling!
He is too cute! I can just see him leaning back and forth with his little "concentration" face on! Sadly, I know he would have beaten my score had I played, and I'm not even 35...yet! :) Love you guys!
That was a great ime. We should definitely do it again soon.
Post a Comment