We've had our cat, Milkshake, for about nine months now. I never wanted her in the first place, but since we've put money into spaying her, getting her immunized and declawed, I figure she's staying for a long time.
The reason why she is so dumb is because we have to show her where her food is. If she's upstairs, we have to walk her downstairs and over to her food bowl. I cannot figure it out for the life of me. Her food bowl has been in the same place for months and months and months. Dumb, cute, lovable cat...
1 comment:
We had a cat for a year and a half who ran away while we were on vacation last Christmas. He ran away to our neighbors, who kindly kept feeding him for two months, and then no matter what we did we couldn't get him to come home.
Your previous post was sooo funny. Kaeleb is a gagger too and it makes Kwint sooo mad. I told him the puke story, so maybe he will start believing Kaeleb when he says he is going to puke. And the tub story... so funny because we have been there, done that so many times. My kids hate it when Brenny poops in the tub. It doesn't stop him from pooping but they both yell and cry and climb out to perch on the edge of the tub until I put them in the shower and get out the bleach.
What a night you had. It is good that you are out of the nausea phase of your pregnancy!!
Post a Comment