Thursday, March 25, 2010

My singing super star

My daughter loves to sing and dance, as most babies do. I caught her the other day just singing and twirling around. She was really feeling the music because she was singing with her eyes closed. I don't know if she was trying to envision reaching the high notes like Whitney Houston or if she was trying not to get dizzy from spinning around and around and around.
I love the part where she bends down to give her adoring fan, the cat, a kiss and Milkshake reaches her little paw up and gives her a little kiss right back. Mmmmwwhhaaaaa!!
Notice her nice curler job? I was one curler short, so we had one spot that was less curly than the others when all was said and done. It wasn't too noticeable because her natural curl almost blended in with the curler curls. Ok, it didn't really blend all that well, but a little (a lot) of hairspray worked wonders.

2 comments:

Jodi Wren-Scheide said...

How cute! The cat kiss was especially cute at the end for a grand finale!

AJsGirls said...

Seriously....adorable! With her talent and her curlers she's all ready to be a pageant baby! Just kidding, for real. Those people are disturbed.