Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My husby

My husband has been feeling a little bit left out because all the other wives out there took some time to blog about their husbands for father's day. I didn't have any energy on Father's day to do so because I had just run a two-day relay race. So honey I apologize. I hope you had a Happy Father's day and I just want you to know that I love you dearly for so many reasons.
I love you because you've got a great smile....
I love you because you're great with children. Even our neices and nephews.
I love you because you make beautiful children....
I love you because you were a cute child...

Of course there are a hundred other reasons why I love you. Mostly I love you because you love me. Thanks for being so patient with me and loving me in spite of my short comings. You are my best friend. xoxoxo

3 comments:

Bars said...

CUTE pics of Frank, et al. FUNNY to blog under peer pressure. Loved it!

Sarady said...

That was sweet of you. But just so you know, I didn't blog about Brady either.

Amelia Hohl said...

Hi, I'm Christi's friend and she told me about your Beatrice. I have a Beatrice too who's 10 months:) Your baby girl is darling. Anyway, just saying hello. Ciao!