Watching my little boy and girl grow is so much fun. Lately Beatrice has been able to clap and blow kisses when I ask. This video doesn't show it so well, but it's the best I've been able to capture. When I was playing it on the computer, she was down on the floor next to me and doing what was being asked. She heard my voice on the video saying "Do kisses" and she was down on the floor doing kisses. Then she heard me say, "Clap, clap, clap." I look down at her and she's clapping. How I wish I could've captured that on video. She also shakes her head from side to side when I ask her to do, "No, No, NO." But I just couldn't get her to perform this time around. I cannot believe she is almost 9 months old. It blows my mind just how fast she's growing. Currently she LOVES raspberries. I fed her some yesterday and she kept shoveling them in to her mouth. I couldn't put them on her tray fast enough. She ate almost an entire container by herself. If I weren't so worried about her getting a tummyache, I'd let her eat the whole thing and then some and she could easily do it. She really loves to eat whatever anyone else is eating. She's saving me a lot of money on baby food because she doesn't want the pureed stuff.
1 comment:
I could ABSOLUTELY eat her up!!!
Post a Comment