Franklin has been mentoring Beatrice in the art of mess making. The kids had just finished a sticky breakfast of waffles and watermelon. Since they were both sticky I decided to give them a tubby. Just as I was about to start the bathtub, my phone rang. It was all the way downstairs. So I went to see who was calling. It was my girlfriend. She was calling to ask why I hadn't updated the blog in a while. I told her I just haven't taken any pictures and have been busy keeping the kids occupied. But obviously not busy enough because when I came back upstairs (I was only gone about 90 seconds) this is the mess that I found waiting for me. There were two adorable little kids just making a mess with baby shampoo on the bathroom floor. It was so cute to me because Beatrice was just feeling the soap slip under her fingers all over the floor. I'm sure it was such a new, funny sensation for her. I couldn't get mad because there really wasn't much baby shampoo left in the bottle and it was just so cute to see the two of them playing together. Beatrice adores her older brother. She laughs whenever he comes into the room. She loves it when he climbs into her crib to play. She wants to walk like him, talk like him, and, most of all, eat like him. So to the girlfriend who called this morning, here is your blog update. Enjoy.
4 comments:
Yay! Thanks for the update. I feel like the mess was sort of my fault. On the upside they did use soap on the floor; should make it easy to clean. :) They are so adorable together. It's fun to watch them bonding as siblings.
Looks like Franklin would enjoy some finger paints. What a cute video. You have such beautiful kids Liz!!
I LOVE that F LOVES to make messes....And the rolls on B's legs are sooo cute, I want to eat them (in a totally non-creepy, non-cannibalistic way of course!)!
wow. learning from the best! they are so stinking cute, though. I love the saying "don't get mad, get the camera..." I am glad you caught them in the act! :)
Post a Comment