
I've been wanting to take Franklin to see the lights at the zoo for months. He's been wanting to go to the zoo for months, so we bundled him and Beatrice up for the trip, but forgot about us. It was FREEEEEZZZING!! We should have gone early December when the weather was in the 40's at night instead of the 20's. In spite of the cold, it was fun to see all the lights and even some animals. Mostly just the reptiles in the heated buildings.

There were two highlights, first, I got to use my new, fancy double stroller, second, deep fried s'mores. Talke about DELICIOUS! I have found a new favorite dessert. It was so gooey, warm, and chocolatey. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
3 comments:
I've contracted a pretty bad case of stroller-envy.
Awww, I'm jealous. I kept meaning to go and not remebering until it was too late that evening.
Those sound fabulous!! We ate fried twinkies when we went to TN this summer, but I enjoyed fried cookie dough the best!
Post a Comment