
It was our first big snow in our new house. Supposedly the Housing Association is supposed to shovel our driveway for us, but from what we've heard they don't get to it in time. So my dear husband went outside in his church clothes and got to shoveling with the rest of the neighbors. Franklin didn't want to miss out on all the fun. It took me a while to convince him to wear his coat and there was just no way he was letting me put on a hat and mittens for him. When we lived in our apartment, we rarely ever went out in the snow and when we did, we certainly didn't play in it. So it's going to take a few snow days before I'll be able to convince Franklin he needs to wear gloves. He came in after 10 minutes in the snow just bawling because his hands were so frozen. Poor, cute, adorable little, frozen thing.
2 comments:
I love little Franklin's little shovel. Cutie.
It took me until I was about 10 for my mom to cinvince me that I needed to wear gloves and a hat. I did, of course, but when you're a kid you just don't feel it, ya know?
Post a Comment