I woke up this morning when Franklin came into my bedroom. He stood right next to my bed and with his softest, sweetest voice he asked "Did Santa bring me a helicopter?" WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?! The night before Frank and I were explaining Santa Clause to him and how we would go visit him and Franklin could ask him for one toy. He said he wanted a green helicopter. We told him if he was good Santa would bring it to him. He wouldn't drop the subject for the rest of the night. I had no idea it would carry through the night and in to the next day. I think he has asked for Santa Clause to bring him a green helicopter about 96 times. And I'm not exaggerating.
Other funny Franklinisms...when we're eating and he doesn't want to eat, he says he's tired. When he's in bed and he doesn't want to sleep, he says he's hungry. Isn't he too young to know manipulation? I thought it didn't start until a kid was 4. Some how Franklin has learned if he flashes his big, brown eyes at you and says "Peeeese" he can get whatever he wants. He has a room full of toys to prove it.
No comments:
Post a Comment