
Frank and I are always commenting on Beatrice's chubby cheeks. We just love them and find them so adorable on little babies.
In a recent post, I blogged about how smart Franklin is. Well, not too long ago I was bending over my bathroom counter applying mascara, when little Franklin walks in, pinches my butt and says, a little too enthusiastically, "Chubby Cheeks." What a silly little guy. It made me laugh so hard.
Speaking of laughing, Beatrice is starting to laugh. I thought she was laughing a few weeks ago. I could have sworn on it. She really did it for sure when my mom was here last week. Since then she has laughed a handful of times and smiles more often than not. Happy days.
3 comments:
Liz, What Are You Feeding Her?!? She is so dang cute! I just want to kiss those cheeks and let them swallow my face (which I'm pretty sure they'd do.) And that is too funny that Franklin pinched your butt. Grace comments on my belly. "Mom, you're so squishy!" I'd like to say, "Yep. Thanks to you, kid."
She's a cutie!
She does look more like her mom, but NOT at all because of the cheeks!! Just more than Franknlin does:) Very cute!! Man, my first kid ate and ate and ate I swear every 30 minutes.... my second... is more like 3 to 4 hours but still is a butterball:) Thanks for sharing! WE LOVE chubby cheeks too:)
Amanda
Post a Comment