Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I think she's a comin'

It's 1am Tuesday morning. I just got out of the shower. I had to wash my hair and shave my legs just in case I was admitted to the hospital today. I've been having contractions quite regularly for the last two hours or so. They are about 7 minutes or so apart and last about 20 seconds. So no biggie, but definitely a sure sign that little Beatrice is on the way.

Why am I writing if I'm in labor?? It's just what I do. I went to work when I was in labor with Franklin. It helps pass the time. Nothing like a good game of spider solitaire to distract my from the amazing sensation called a contraction (sarcasm).

2 comments:

Kaspar said...

YEAH!! She's here! I can't believe it! It sounded so crazy when you told me that you had her. It just seems so unreal. Pregnancy seems to keep going and going. I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see you tonight. Congratulations!!! xoxo!

Ange said...

Congratulations cute girl! We are so excited for you! Please disregard my email since you have more important things on your mind.- unless you need to get rid of your moving boxes. Your house is wonderful by the way.I can't wait to see pictures of this cute girl. Best wishes