I posted a clip of Franklin running around and this clip is of Franklin watching himself. He LOVES to watch himself. As you can see he totally gets a kick out of watching himself on TV. Listen as he runs off...he says "I do it again" meaning he wants to watch again. I think he was going to the kitchen to make some popcorn and get a soda so he can settle in for a long evening of watching himself over and over again.
2 comments:
He is too cute- I miss that handsome little fellow! Love the watermelon pic too! You look awesome! So do you guys have a name picked out yet?!
Hey cuz looking good. I can't believe how big little franklin is. He is so happy and funny. I can't wait to meet your new Baby B. I miss you guys and think of you always.
Post a Comment