Friday, September 19, 2008

What the...??


We have a surprise for those who haven't heard. We are moving!! We are moving into suburbia. I know, I know, it's hard to believe. For the five plus years we've been married, we've talked about staying close to down town. I mean it only makes sense since my husband works down town and all.

However, a few monoths ago we thought we would start looking around, "Just to see what's out there." We looked into new developments from as far south and west as Herriman, and only looked as far North as Bountiful. We looked on the internet and just sort of shopped around. We had no interest in Farmington as that took us really far out of the Salt Lake Valley and from down town, until we found the house we're moving into on good ol' Craigslist.

So we're packing everything up today and moving it all tomorrow. I have a girlfriend who made a bet I'd go into labor before I move, (Thanks a lot!!) but I'm still here. I will post pictures of the new place once we get things unpacked and the internet up and running. Maybe there will even be pics of the new baby by then.

As for the picture...I have a cute girlfriend who has started a "Flashback Friday" blog which I thought was a cute idea to borrow. So here is Franklin when he was 9 months old. I will try to find some pictures that are really considered Flashbacks for future posts.

xoxox

2 comments:

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

Good luck on the move! I am glad you found a place you like. I moved pregnant both times and had contractions both times... but I was only dehydrated. So, drink lots, then you'll know if it's real!!

Sarady said...

Cute, cute, cute! I can't wait to see more flashbacks.