Saturday, August 28, 2010

Solomon's two months old

It's been weeks since I posted pictures of Solomon. He has grown so much just like all newborns do. He goes in for his two month visit on Monday, so I should have all his growth statistics then.
Currently he smiles and even giggles. I swear he was giggling this morning when I was trying to nurse him. He'd pretend like he was going to eat, then he'd pull his head away from me and smile and coo. It was the cutest, sweetest thing.
I've taken tons of pictures, but none of them seem to capture just how cute he is. And I can't, for the life of me, get any really good pictures of him smiling. He does it so often now that one would think I could get a decent picture of it.

3 comments:

Donna Brand said...

He is so beautiful..I wish we could get together and have so girl time while the kids just run around and play.. I hope you can come to CA some time soon.

Chelsea said...

He's adorable! What a sweet baby :)

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

he is growing up so fast! simply. adorable.