Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Queen Bea

Miss Beatrice is the light of my life. Well, all three of my babies are, but Beatrice makes sure her light is front and center these days. In a very good way.
Beatrice is so cute both in looks and personality. I think she is waaaaay too smart for her age. She has great comedic timing. I wish I was better at writing down all the things she does and says lately.
We attempted our first go of potty training this past week. I just took off all her clothes and let her be "free" for a couple of days. She loved running around naked. The first day she peed freely and pooped a couple of times too. She was no where near the toilet. The second day she started holding it in. I'd catch her clinching her chubby butt cheeks and ask her if she needed to go peepee. She'd say no then walk away with her knees locked and butt cheeks clinched only to relieve herself no where near the toilet. The next day she'd actually sit on the kiddy toilet, but just to watch a couple of minutes of tv, then she'd get up and relieve herself no where near the toilet.
Nothing seemed to interest her enough to get her to go to the bathroom on the toilet. We let her pick out her own big girl underwear and gave her little treats, but she's just not quite ready.
Here she is sitting on the couch in her big girl panties. You can't quite see them. Big girl panties or not, my little princess is such a big girl to her big brother. She is constantly trying to get him to take his pacifier, even if he's nursing or fast asleep. When he wakes and starts to cry, Beatrice is the first to let me know. Her eyes light up and she says, "Solmon cying, Solmon cying." I've got to get her saying that and a dozen other things on video before she loses her cute little accent and lisp. Which, with the way she's growing, could be tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm panties, so easy to get my hand in to molesther, I love my granddau on my lap feeling her pu--y through her panties, slip my hand in the saistband and feel for heaven, I love feeling her legs spread as that tells me she wants it, mmmmmmmmmm only 2 and loving her pu==y touched my kinda girl