Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sleeping Bea

Beatrice is very consistent with her naps. She will go to sleep around the same time every day if she is in her crib or her carseat.
The other day we went grocery shopping at the supermarket exactly one mile from our house. I didn't think we'd be gone too long. However, the trip took a bit longer than expected since I really haven't gone grocery shopping since Solomon was born. I had to restock my pantry and fridge. The kids were behaving so well, so I took advantage of it and kept shopping and shopping.
I did have to buy some snacks to pacify the kids until we could get home and eat lunch. Well, as you can tell from the pictures, Beatrice didn't quite make it home. She fell asleep in her carseat, snack in hand, half way home. I didn't know she was that tired. Like I said before, the supermarket is only a mile from our house. If only I could get the other two to fall asleep as quickly as her.

No comments: