

Franklin and I have been checking in on our little garden daily. Since it is no longer raining every day, the garden isn't doing so well. Oh and not to mention it was planted in some of the worse soil around. Franklin looked at one of our withering plants and said, "mom, I don't think that lil' guy's going to make it." How observant!
Although some plants are withering, some are thriving. I have four little zucchinis growing right now and one green bell pepper. We'll see if the lil' guys produce any cantaloupe or watermelons. There are carrots growing but since they are underground, we can't really assess how they are doing.
Franklin loves carrots thanks to his friend Barnes. So I hope they grown big enough for us to eat them.
1 comment:
"I don't think that l'il guy's going to make it?" too cute!
Post a Comment