Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Look what I can do


Beatrice has discovered how to pull herself up onto things. We have a little stair that comes from our entryway into our living area that she absolutely loves. She can pull herself up on that and move over to the wall and have all sorts of new mobility.

Franklin learned to walk by pushing a little walking toy around. Beatrice is doing the same. She scoots over to her toy so quickly and pulls herself right up. I have a feeling she won't be needing her toy or a stair for very long. She watches her brother move around and I can just see those wheels in her mind going. She wants to do what he's doing and she's figuring out just how to do so more and more each day.

1 comment:

Bars said...

Those naked pics of B are too cute!