

Sunday morning I was rushing around trying to get my kids ready for church. Beatrice was fed and dressed. I didn't want her to get into anything while I was readying Franklin so I put her in her bouncer. She was quite content bouncing around while I fed Franklin, washed him up, then changed his clothes.
When we came downstairs to get into our car, we found Beatrice fast asleep. Poor thing was just so tired. It made for a cute picture, but not a very happy time at church. Of course she woke up and was ready to play once we picked her up out of her bouncer. We love that her red dress still fits her and that the hat actually fits perfectly.
1 comment:
Absolutely precious; and there are certainly days when I can so relate to what she must have been feeling!
Post a Comment