Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer time!

It seems as if just a few blogs ago I was complaining about it raining too much. Now it is close to 100 degrees and I'm yearning for those summer storms we had.
One of the only ways to get relief is to head to the community pool. We had to get some pictures of Beatrice in her lil' swimsuit and hat. I think she knows what the camera is now because she was quite the little poser. She'd smile for me when asked and she also did a few model pouts. I could never get Franklin to pose for the camera at this age. Beatrice is really growing quickly. She's almost 10 months old now and is so close to walking on her own. She thinks we understand every babble that comes out of her mouth and she's already "tattling" on her little brother. If she could formulate the words she'd be saying, "Mom, Franklin's bugging me." She's such a girl and it just tickles me to watch her and her brother grow.

1 comment:

Donna Brand said...

she is just so cute with those big blue eyes. I thought my little Luke was going to have blue eyes ,but there starting to change. I miss you guys a lot . I want to meet that cute little girl. Maybe some day. Love u.