
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
I did it!!
One of Franklin's favorite cartoons is Dora the Explorer. It is one of mine as well because it's educational and interactive and overall quite cute. In each episode Dora has to help accomplish something. This usually happens in phases. After she completEs each task oR phase of her journey, there are three little insects who come out and play a little congratulatory tune. They are called the Fiesta Trio. When Dora accomplishes her mission, the Trio plays their tune and then Dora and her side kick Boots, and whoever else accompanied her on her way, do a little "We did it" dance. I often wish there was a Fiesta Trio playing a congratulatory tune for me whenever I accomplish something like oh...let's say the laundry. That's my worst chore and often gets overlooked. But today I did the laundry. I also fed Franklin two healthy meals in a row, took him to the park, let him take a bath with Beatrice, read him two books before nap time and got him to nap before two o'clock. So when I am done posting this entry, I am going to play some music and do my own version of the "We did it dance" and I am proudly going to say "I DID IT. HOORAY!!" 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well done! I think I will bookmark this post and play "We did it" every time I change the sheets, switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer, and put away the groceries.
David is anxious to meet the oh so adorable Beatrice. Can we come visit soon... like after Thanksgiving weekend?
You are too funny! I love this post! and good for you getting along just fine with two kiddies!!
Post a Comment