I gave my kids a bath today. Beatrice was exceptioinally dirty. She had one of those fun mustard blowouts that went all the way up her back. Plus her hair was dirty. I tried dressing her up yesterday by putting a bow in her hair. I have a friend who uses corn syrup to stick bows in her daughter's hair. I tried it and it worked for a bit, but then it just ended up leaving a sticky white mess in her hair. I don't know if corn syrup works all that well on long black hair. Maybe on the light peach fuzz that most babies have. My mom says to try KY jelly...I may have some somewhere but I'm sure it's covered with dust...ha ha, too much information. :)

Franklin wanted to join in the fun. I can't get him to smile with his eyes open. I'm not sure why he thinks he has to partially close his eyes when he's smiling for pictures. I couldn't get a great smile out of him, but I did get this great "blue steel" pose from him. I just love my children.
3 comments:
I love bath time and babies! Such a precious picture!!
Love blue steel. And Franklin pulls it off so well. What a model!
hahaha - loved the KY jelly comment;). u are too cute - great blog:).
Post a Comment