
It seems I either do a couple of blog entries or I don't do any for a long time. I think it just has to do with me finding time to download images from my camera to the computer.
Here are a whole bunch of pictures of Beatrice and Franklin for all those family members and friends who live so far away.
Beatrice is doing well. She loves to eat and sleep. She sleeps so soundly that it scares me. Franklin never (and still doesn't) slept that soundly. Last night he climbed into bed with us...I think it's time we get a king size as we are quickly out growing our queen.
Franklin is getting more accustomed to having Beatrice around and has discovered he can get away with almost anything when she is attached to me. He loves going into the pantry and getting snacks and just making messes in general. From my past posts, you will read that he loves making messes, nothing has changed except now it takes me a bit longer to get around to cleaning them up.
My house is a bit of a disaster area. At times it really bothers me and at other times it's no big deal at all. I can live in a mess for a while if it means being able to devote all my attention to my two growing sprouts.
7 comments:
Liz! I found your blog from Sarah and Brady. It's Erin and Mike Featherstone. Congrats on the new arrival!
Congrats! She is beautiful! I loved your post about your crazy day! Hang in there, it gets easier I promise!!!
She totally looks like a mix of the two of you. So cute!!
She's very cute. I am the same way with the blog posts. When I remeber to I usually write a week's worth at a time and have them post themselves everyday so it looks like I'm diligent.
Congrats on your new little girl! She is so cute! You looked amazing when I saw ya the other day! Such a cute little family!
Danielle Pugmire-Layton
Hey there! For somereason I can't emila you back, but you can e-mail me at shannonfugal at gmail.com.
Cute kid you two. We hope everything is going well.
Post a Comment