
The other day I popped in a movie. If I remember correctly, it was Megamind. It's a kid's movie. It's funny and adventurous and maybe a little bit scary for a minute or two. But not scary in a way that would give a kid nightmares or anything.
I took pictures of my three kids while they were being distracted by the movie. Yes, even Solomon was watching the movie.
After looking at the pictures, I noticed the kids all looked like it was a really, really intense movie. Maybe it was the part where MetroMan was being destroyed (but not really being destroyed) by Megamind. That's pretty intense. Maybe I shouldn't be letting my kids watch this movie. Maybe I should exchange it for Tangled. Maybe I should just turn off the TV and never, ever let them watch it again. Yeah, right.
Here are just a few pictures of my babies in action.

1 comment:
Hey! How about a spoiler warning? :-)
Post a Comment