
Franklin's preschool class put on a program for their moms. It was so sweet. The moms had to wait outside the classroom until everything was ready. Then each child came out and grabbed their mom and escorted her into the classroom. Franklin was such a gentleman. He held my hand and led me to my seat. He pulled out my chair for me then tried to help me push it in. He then went and got me a plate of food and served me. I wish I would've taken a picture of the food. I guess the kids helped make the fruit skewers. Some fruit skewers were a little prettier than others.
After we ate our lunch, the kids put on a program. They sang some really cute songs they had been practicing. Some were about moms and some were just adorable, like this little cutey...
I cannot believe how grown up Franklin is becoming. It is such a sweet wonder to me. I love being his mom and I can tell he loves that I'm his mom. Nothing feels as good as that.
Remember this guy from this post two years ago? They're still best of friends and still just as mischievous and adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment