Wednesday, November 10, 2010

All About Solomon


Solomon is about four and a half months old now and hasn't really had any blogs dedicated just to him in a while.
We took him to his four month check up and he's starting to fall off the charts just as my other kids did. He was around the 50th percentile for height and weight at his two month visit, but now he's around 15th percentile. He only weighs 14 lbs, but he sure is chubby enough to fool one into thinking he weighs more.
His little personality is a strong one. He can cry and scream with the best of them and do it for quite some time. Lately I've let him cry it out a lot. I know he's fine because he's been fed, and changed, and burped, and loved. But that's not good enough, so he throws a fit. He wants to be rocked to sleep like he used to be when he was a new born. With two other munchkins, I don't really get the luxury of rocking Solomon like I used to. It breaks my heart to hear his manly cry!
He's also strong physically. He has always been able to keep his legs straight and bear some weight on them when held upright. Lately he has been getting up on all fours readying himself to crawl.
I put him in his bouncer the other day and he took right to it. He bounced and bounced away. The other two thought it looked so much fun that they each wanted a turn.
Solomon is a special little part of our family. We all love him so much. Beatrice and Franklin are incredible big siblings to him. They help him cheer up when he is crying. They bring me wet wipes when he spits up and they want to be with Solomon around the clock. I hope that never changes.

No comments: