
It snowed here last week. We got about four inches of the beautiful, fluffy stuff. There's nothing like snow to make the holidays feel festive. We've been listening to Christmas music and watching the classic versions of "Frosty the Snowman" and "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer".
Because of this, Franklin now knows the title songs and sings them around the clock. He switches up the words a bit. I got him on tape singing while playing in the snow. He kept this version of Rudolph clean. Usually he throws in a "stinky bum" or "diaper head" lyric.
Beatrice absolutely loved the snow! She would've played outside for hours and hours had I let her and had she not kept falling down. With the combination of deep snow and bulky clothes, it was hard for her to maneuver.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you look at my blog cause now I can openly admit to blog stalking your blog as well! Now we can just add each other to each others. Perfect!
These snow pics are too cute! And I so love the one of Bea earlier in the blig with her blankie in the tub-what a personality!
I love it! They are so cute. And I am glad my kids aren't the only ones who love a good dose of potty humor.
Post a Comment