Busy Beatrice turned two this past week. We had a great few days celebrating her birthday. She got some bedding for her big girl bed and a zhu-zhu pet that she calls Zhuzie. We let her eat as many oreos and cheetos as she wanted on her birthday and did a dozen other things to spoil her.
The day after, she woke up from her nap, and the first thing she said was, "I want cheetos mommy."
Our little princess is funny, smart, busy and makes our life such a joy.
I'm so sad that the video got cut off before I could get a kiss from her. She's so loving and can be so the opposite of loving too. She is a girl through and through. She throws her temper tantrums where she's spewing venomous words through tears and snot and know one knows what she wants and she doesn't know what she wants but she still continues to cry and scream and kick and hit. I think it's adorable! My mom says it's adorable when they're little, but not so much when they're teenagers...I have a feeling Beatrice is always going to be adorable.
1 comment:
I love that you think tantrums are adorable. I pretty much despise them. Kaeleb only threw two his entire toddlerhood but Brennan has thrown two an hour for the past two years. I was reading through your past blogs (I have not blogged enough lately) and little Solomon totally looks like his daddy and big brother! So cute! You are a good little mommy.
Post a Comment