.jpg)
My first born turned four in April! He has been nothing but joy since he arrived four years ago. He's such a lover which makes my heart swell, but it is frustrating sometimes when he's playing soccer. He's lovin' on his teammates instead of taking the ball from the other team.
Currently he loves preschool. He loves bugs, and anything mechanical; trucks, cars, airplanes, helicopters. He loves the outdoors.
Recently his dad took Franklin on his first father/son campout and from what I hear, it was almost impossible to get Franklin into the car when it was time to go. He was having the time of his life in the dirt, roasting food, and chasing snipes.I just got Franklin's year-end report from his preschool teacher and was so proud to see that he can recognize every single one of his letters, he can count to 31, and he knows all his shapes and colors. I think he gets all that from the books we read to him constantly. He rarely ever goes to bed without us having read his three or four books.
It's hard to write about how great I think my little guy is. He just means the world to me. I had no idea I could love a child as much as I love him.
I could write pages on all the wonderful things he does and how he enriches our lives and those around him.
.jpg)
He's a great helper. Rarely a time goes by where I bake something and he's not there to help. He's getting really good at cracking the eggs without leaving any shells behind. He'll fetch almost anything I ask him to whether it be diapers or snacks or a blanket. He's done a lot for this pregnant momma.
He still doesn't love to eat. His little sister can eat him under the table at every meal. Franklin would prefer if I just fed him still. That's one thing we can't figure out. But like most every kid, he loves Oreos and milk. He'll tell us he's not hungry, but then he'll eat half a dozen Oreo cookies and drink a glass of milk. Sometimes I've let him do just that because the kid burns every single calorie he eats and then some.
What warms our hearts the most is his affection for his little sister.
They are best of friends. It appears that Franklin loves his sister more than she loves him at times because she seems so put out that Franklin is hugging or kissing her. It's either Franklin loves his sister so much, or he's learning the art of antagonizing. I think it's the latter. He is his father's son, so teasing is in his blood.We are so lucky and blessed to have Franklin in our lives. He truly is special in so many ways.
1 comment:
ouch! it hurts me....the cuteness is literally out of control, Liz....you should be professional baby makers. xox
Post a Comment