Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Belly

With the past two babies, I had my mom paint a picture on my belly because I think the plain, ol', naked belly is just a little frightening. It looks a bit freaky all stretched out. Painting a picture on it doesn't take all that away, but it does make it a little easier on the eyes.
With Franklin we did a sunflower....

With Beatrice we did a watermelon...

With Baby #3 we did a snail. It feels as if this has been a sloooow pregnancy, so the snail is self-explanatory...
I only have four more weeks left though which is an amazing feeling. If this lil' guy comes 10 days early like Beatrice did, than I could really only have two and a half weeks left. Yikes! I better hurry and start getting everything ready and we better come up with a name.

5 comments:

Donna Brand said...

I love the belly! Having different pictures on the belly really makes each child feel special. It also helps remember each pregnancy !!! We love you. I hope you only have 2 more weeks left.

Sara said...

Oh you are awesome!! I can't believe in a couple weeks you are goign to have 3 little kiddies!! You go girl- you can do it! I really think 1-2 was harder than 2-3. After 2 kids the more the moerrier right?!! Good luck I'm so excited for you!

AJsGirls said...

Oh, Liz! I LOVE it! Nothing more special than a baby in your belly.

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

Looking good girl! That is a good way to add some fun to all the ugh-ness of the last trimester. :)

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

CUTE! I absolutely LOVE your belly pictures!! I can't believe you are due in just a couple of weeks! WOW.