Monday, May 4, 2009

Watch out Zac Efron

I previously posted a clip of Franklin singing to his sister and now I have one of him just bouncing and singing. He loves to sing and dance just like he sang about in his last clip. We have some friends who first taught Franklin the "No more monkeys jumping on the bed" song. It's a song I loved as a kid and just love it that my son loves it. Franklin thinks whenever we change our sheets, that's his cue to jump on the bed. He was getting ready for bed. Usually he has some macho Buzz Lightyear or Lightning McQueen pajamas, but I stuck him in one of my shirts to wear. He's going to be so embarrassed when he gets older and watches this video.
We taught him how to sing "The sun will come out tomorrow." It's super cute how he pauses and thinks about if he really wants to sing the song or not. It looks to me as if he's getting ready to really belt it out. For those who need a translation, Franklin sings, "The sun'll come out tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow..." He's supposed to finish by throwing his arms out and singing, "TOMORROW! TOMORROW! I LOVE YA TOMORROW! YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAY! TOMORROW! TOMORROW! I LOVE YA TOMORROW!!"

1 comment:

Kaspar said...

Michael has watched this video twice now. He loves it. Super cute of Franklin!! xoxo