Monday, May 4, 2009

Seriously so blessed!

I came across this blog while bouncing around from others blogs. It cracks me up because it makes fun of people just like me. I don't think I'm as bad as some of my friends who blog because I will write about a bad day from time to time...but I am guilty of mostly showing off the happy, perfect parts of my life. The author's a bit over the top (like my husband)and sarcastic (like me). From reading some of the comments people have left on her posts, I take it some people don't think she's funny or their feelings get hurt or they are offended at her making fun at all of us stay at home mormon moms...they just don't get that she's poking fun. But I get it and am now a fan. :)Some of her posts aren't as funny as others, but her couponing one was the one that everyone needs to read especially if you know someone who has blogged about how much money they saved using coupons and then took pictures of all their loot. Also, her bio is the funniest.
http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Sara said...

Ok, so I don't get it? Is it all just a joke or is some of it real?

Kaspar said...

lol. Gotta love the couponing!

Gordita said...

I've been a fan of SSB for a while now. She cracks me up! Her parody is spot on and I just love it.

Bars said...

This blog had me in stiches!!! Especially that she spelled her poor daughter's name so stupidly, as so many adorable children are victims of; seriously, Aliviyah? So funny. On the upside though, isn't it great that so many Utah families are grateful for what they have!

Sarady said...

I know. I think SSB is one of my very favorite websites. She is so "in tune" to all of us Mormon moms. If we're blogging, we're probably all guitly of a SSB type post. I know I am.